Monday

Good hotel near Chisinau. Vadul lui Voda, Moldova

If you are looking for a perfect hotel with reasonable prices and perfect service close to Chisinau, then Villa Drago ist just what you need. Villa Drago is located in Vadu-lui-Voda about 30 minutes drive from Chisinau. The location is just perfect - a picturesque forest on  Nistru (Dnestr) river bank. The venue proved to be popular with traditional and contemporary wedding celebrations. The outdoor facilities with large loan pavilion and landscape garden will allow to enjoy beautiful natural surroundings and view on the river Dnester. Being in a perfect location for outdoor dining the restaurant can offer delicious meals from wood barbeque. 

Villa Drago is not just a restaurant.  The tourist complex consists of a restaurant lounge hall, an open fireplace restaurant room with large internal terrace, bar area with dancing floor, a swimming pool, barbeque and a boutique hotel with a spacious loft. Modern boutique-hotel of Villa Drago consists of 4 double rooms on suite and a double-level loft, perfectly arranged for private parties and family celebrations. In addition there is a small hostel for travelers: four additional hostel rooms which are currently being refurbished allow to host up to 24 guests.

Hotel with swimming pool and loan for barbeque in Vadul lui Voda, Chisinau, Moldova.
Villa Drago is a good place to spend time in Moldova both in summer and in winter.

Direct booking: hotel@villadrago.org
More details: villadrago.md

Translation and interpretation services in Chisinau and Moldova   

3 comments:

osma said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com



Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
Hello everyone, i would like to share my experience on this platform. i have been hearing of Blank Atm for a while and i applied through a few people but i was scammed, not until i found Mr George who saved me from scammers, i got my blank ATM card in 5 days after application and tried the encrypted card in an ATM machine and pos cash store to my greatest surprise i was able to withdraw €3000 and that was the daily rate i applied for in total i have made a withdrawal of €30000. to be honest there is no risk involved the card is not traceable and has an infrared signal that blocks off CCTV during your withdrawals. i just payed my daughters tuition fee and cleared my mortgage debts, i am also richer and started a business that is doing fine. Mr George is really a life saver and he is very genuine. You can contact him with this email address: blankatm402@gmail.com
Best wishes

Shielabells Parma said...

HOW I GOT A LEGIT LOAN @ 3% INTEREST RATE with ( infoloanfirm8@gmail.com)

IF you are looking for a loan amount of little or huge amount between $5, 000USD to $100,000.00USD @ 3% interest rate, you will have to contact Carrol Walker Loan Firm Company ( infoloanfirm8@gmail.com). he help me with funds urgently when i was desperate in need of money to payoff my debt after my husband medical expense and more funds assistance to pay our mortgage and refinance my business. I read about Carrol Walker on how he have help lots of person and he attend to me urgently when i contacted and explain my situation to her. he has help lots of persons that i refer to her too. Contact her now with VIA EMAIL: infoloanfirm8@gmail.com